Read the Proofs of personal testament - these are only a few:
- Thank you for creating such a positive environment for learning the violin, it has been a great experience for us.
- It has been wonderful having you in our lives. Thank you for the positive influence you have shared.
- William is a kind-natured, big hearted person not only as a Violinio Maestro but also as a person. He knows when and how to push his students to be their best, while making violin fun at the same time. I appreciate the candor and humor in his approach to both his students and their parents. He is a keeper!
- William, thanks so much - you are a fabulous teacher and I am so lucky to get to work with you.
- Thank you for your kind guidance. We really appreciate everything you have done.
- William, thank you so much for being such a fantastic teacher the past eight years! You have taught me so much and I am very grateful for the time and effort you put in to making me a better violinist. Because of you the violin is such a big part of my life and I am so excited to continue playing at St. Olaf and beyond.
- Thank you again for all your help, I have loved learning about the violin and life from you!
- Thank you so much for your positive encouragement and support and great teaching.
- Thank you for being such a great violin teacher through all these years. I will always take the lessons I learned with me from you whether they were from the violin or life related. Thank You.
- From the beginning of fourth grade I have looked forward to our lessons every week. I will never forget you trying to push me to be the best I could be with my so-called Violinio Superpowers. I truly mean what I say when I say, thank you for being the best violin teacher ever!
There is much more to playing the Violinio than putting bow to string. The key, the secret to playing the Violinio the way you dream: You need at least one truly great violinist to take you under their wing. I was blessed, I had MANY - and - I worked very hard for the privilege of their favor. I have been trained in the old world European tradition which has centered on Solo Violinistic excellence with those whom the world considers to be the top center: Dennis Lane, Cliff Brunzelle, Richard Adams, Helen Holburg, Sally Thomas, Mr. Ivan Galamian, Hanley Daws, Marcus Ratzenboeck and Peter McHugh as well as many other famous artists who all gave selflessly of their time. My playing style most closely follows the techniques of Jascha Heifetz and Mr. Galamian.
I have been regularly performing as a paid soloist and in small elite groups since 1978. I have many awards, honors and full scholarships to my credit won through the gauntlet of competition. I have performed far and wide in every venue from ornate Concert Halls to simple Bar rooms for anyone including dignified Heads of state and Royalty many times over. I honed my skills in a world where the truth is, you are only as good as your last performance. To move someone emotionally by and through your display is the finest goal of any true Artist, especially one who plays the Violinio!
I enjoy teaching students of all ages and abilities who exhibit a strong desire for Violinio knowledge. It is not about where you are at, it is about where you are going. Right? Ok! My core focus as a Violinio Mentor is to pass on to players of all abilities the gifts of deep technical insight, musicianship and strong work ethics. I manifest this through a systematic measured step-wise fashion that I have implemented in my private studio and has been proven successful for several decades. I teach and I share as I have been taught. I demand and encourage the utmost from students. If this is the quality of experience you would like I would be happy to meet with you.
I currently maintain three studios located in Excelsior, Golden Valley and Robbinsdale. I adjust my availability for promising prospects accordingly. Please call Mary Lechelt at 952-474-8893 ext 111 or email email@example.com for Excelsior Mount Calvary Academy of Music scheduling where I have maintained a wonderful studio since August 2005.
I look forward to meeting with you.